Uni Adhesive Sealant is a UV-Resistant, permanently elastic hybrid sealant on MS-polymer basis that can be painted over and is neutral-curing. It is suitable for the sealing and gluing of a variety of substances throughout the build, indoors and outdoors, as e.g. Omega Skin Facade Lining, as a glass sealant, for joints at windows, in sanitary facilities and in roof areas as well as for gluing and joint finishing on flooring and skirting (e.g. suitable for tiles, natural stone and wood). Good adhesion to a number of sub-surfaces, particularly glass, sheet metal (e.g. aluminium, copper, zinc), enamel surfaces, wood, concrete, ceramic, stone, plastic. Very poor adhesion to pure plaster.
- Almost odourless
- Free from solvents, silicone & isocyanate
- Permanently elastic joint
- Can be over painted
- Water resistant
- Resistant to temperatures from -40°C to +100°C
- Application indoors & outdoors
- Workable on damp sub-surfaces
- Non-corrosive to metals
600 mL - 20 foil packs (Black)
600 mL - 20 foil packs (White)
- contents: 310 ml cartridge | 600 ml foil pack
- colour: white| black
- carton contents: 20 pcs.