Stamisol ECO is made of polyacrylic material that is open to vapor. It enables buildings to be simply and swiftly protected form rain and protects the building during all renovation phases. Stamisol ECO is permanent UV resistance and it stands up against aging. The standards according to ZVDH must be observed. Wind-Seal: STAMCOLL N55 adhesive, Omega Nail-Seal Tape
Stamisol COLOR`s unique waterproofing, breathability and long-lasting UV resistance features insulate and protect facades. Stamisol Color is designed to be seen and fits in perfectly behind glass, suspended and ventilated facades. Stamisol Color’s multi-layer design provides considerable dimensional stability. It has a wide range of colors and is open to diffusion.
AluVap is a range of thermo-reflective* reinforced vapour barriers incorporating aluminium foil for maximising energy efficiency. The reflective foil surface improves the insulation characteristics of the installation by reflecting heat back into the building. 90g and 150g available, with the 150g product being extra durable. * As with all metallised membranes or membranes with an aluminium surface, to achieve thermal reflection an air space is required, and must be “of uniform thickness bounded by plane, smooth, parallel surfaces with no air leakage to or from the space”.
- For use on interior walls, roof and ceilings
- Airtight vapour block layer for all timber, steel roof & wall make-ups
- Use on underside of warm roof make-ups, where insulation is applied between the rafters
- Use on underside of rafters at ceiling level, such as in cold roof make-up
- For non-diffusive wall and roof make-ups the use of our Airstop DIVA Forte intelligent/variable membrane can also be considered.